Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Is this the biggest board on Super 8?

  1. #1
    blue demon
    Guest blue demon's Avatar

    Post

    Alexmeister,

    I looked around those other web boards, and yours looks like the busiest! More people on it and bigger numbers in views to the posts.

    You should make it open to the public more like those other web boards so that people surfing the internet will come here first!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is the smallest forum of the three.

    However, now that I have my website up, and some other changes have been made to make Hostboard more accessible to search engines, perhaps this forum will grow.

    The question is how many currently on these forums want to participate? The forum may be private, but anyone who is registered with Hostboard can participate. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    blue demon
    Guest blue demon's Avatar

    Post

    This must be the biggest board on super 8 because every time I look in there is way more people on it logged in.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There aren't more people logged in, but there may be more posts, because Alex spends his entire day talking to himself by posting here under the name Alex, and RealityCheck.

    Really, Alex.
    Do you think we can't tell it's you?

    Matt Pacini

  5. #5
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess when liars such as yourself lie about me, what is your goal? To keep me off of other forums.

    Why?

  6. #6
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    By the way, this cannot ever be the largest or most productive super-8 forum because too many posters have long term memory issues that don't allow them to move forward.

    And the craziest part is I was wronged on Brantley's forum, AND I'VE MOVED ON. But a few individuals continue to say crapp about me on other forums where I can't respond.

    This isn't productive at all, and certainly scares away newbies away from this forum, which is the real underlying reason for the nastiness.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jukkasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2001
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tadaam: the biggest board on Super 8 are:

    http://www.filmshooting.com/scripts/...821539f16899f5

    And:

    http://www.digivideo.fi/forum/list.php?f=14

    This last one is only for guys understand our language! I use nickname "jsi" there.

  8. #8
    blue demon
    Guest blue demon's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you for your links Junkka

    One of them was really helpful!!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Alex:

    And the craziest part is I was wronged on Brantley's forum, AND I'VE MOVED ON.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.....

    Stop it. You're killing me.

    "I've moved on". Anyone else here find this funny?

    Oh man, my stomach hurts and I spurt Dr. Pepper out my nose on that one.

    Classic. Who knew Alex had such a sense of humor?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Corey D.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I laughed too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •